Roller Derby Boy’s Tracer Adjustable Inline Skate Review
The Tracer adjustable inline skates manufactured by Roller Derby which is especially designed for boys as they become more experienced year after year. Instead of having to purchase a new pair of skates in each year, the roller derby tracer kids adjustable inline skates allows for resizing according to your need by using the push button adjustment system. A reinforced nylon frame which is best material in market is proved to be durable and long lasting.
The blue and black colors of this skate make it cool and beautiful look, and the breathable air vent feature of this skate keep it cooler, comfortable and smell free. Its one of the good feature is its soft padded-boot support system with a dual cam-lever buckle feels confident as he glides through the park and while perform stunts.
Its urethane wheels and Excellerator 608ZB bearings gives its great rolling friction.
Specifications of Roller Derby Adjustable Inline Skate
- Skate Type: Recreation
- Closure System: Buckles
- Maximum Wheel Size: 70mm
- Bearing Grade: Recreational
- Skate Cuff Height: High
- Wheel Configuration: Size 12-1: 64mm – 64mm – 64mm – 64mm
- Wheel Durometer: 78A
- Skate Frame Material: Plastic
- Speed: Leisure
- Bearing Size: 608 – Standard
- Frame Material: Nylon
- Lining Material: Comfort Fit Padding
- Size Adjustable: Yes
- Model Number: I-140BM
- Special Features: Deluxe Washable Liner
Also Read : How To Choose The Perfect Rollerblades For You?
Features of Roller Derby Adjustable Inline Skate
- The feature of this top selling skateboard is very impressive. This is ideal for growing kids which is fanatic of skates. The light weight of this allows you to accelerate and turn and very easily hilly area.
- Another advantage of this skate is it is very comfortable and adjustable which is beneficial for growing kids. It has boys adjustable inline skates youth sizes.
- Roller derby haves 64 mm high-grade urethane wheels and 608ZB bearing casters gives you a smooth ride without any difficulty. This skates is especially recommended for a child at least 8 years to 13 ys old. Roller derby manufactured with many of the parts are 100% original It’s looks is very stylish,
- There have been several information related to kids breaking elbows and arms from of falling from the roller derby. To prevent injuries like these, we recommend purchasing a knee, elbow pads and helmets for protection for children especially who are just beginners learning to ride. Also all children, even if they are perfect to ride, should wear a helmet, knee and elbow pads.
Pros & Cons of Roller Derby Adjustable Inline Skate
This skate is decent pair of inline skates and it is perfect for child and teenagers boys. Your child will explore the great experience of ride as a outdoor or indoor skating.